- Wasif, Rafeel. 2020. “Does the Media’s Anti-Western Bias Affect Its Portrayal of NGOs in the Muslim World? Assessing Newspapers in Pakistan.” Voluntas <https://doi.org/10.1007/s11266-020-00242-5.>
- Wasif, Rafeel, and Aseem Prakash. 2017. “Do Government and Foreign Funding influence Individual Donations to Religious Nonprofits? A Survey Experiment in Pakistan.” Nonprofit Policy Forum 8(3): 237–273.
- Terrorists or Persecuted?: The Portrayal of Islamic Nonprofits in U.S. Newspapers (Voluntas).
- Guilty by Donating? Understanding Impact of 9/11 on Donations to Muslim NGOs post 9-11 (Nonprofit & Voluntary Sector Quarterly).
- Muslim-American Philanthropy: An Introduction (With Shariq Siddiqui and Zeeshan Noor).
- Philanthropy Under Uncertainty: A Study of Muslim Giving During COVID-19 (With Osman Umarji, Shariq Siddiqui, and Zeeshan Noor).