- Siddiqui, Shariq, Rafeel Wasif, and Sabith Khan. Muslim Philanthropy.Under Contract with Indian University Press. Expected release October 2021.
- Wasif, Rafeel. Practical Data Science for Nonprofit and Public Administration. Research Manuscript Under Preparation
- Wasif, Rafeel. (in press). “Terrorists or Persecuted?: The Portrayal of Islamic Nonprofits in U.S. Newspapers.” Voluntas.
- Wasif, Rafeel. 2020. “Does the Media’s Anti-Western Bias Affect Its Portrayal of NGOs in the Muslim World? Assessing Newspapers in Pakistan.” Voluntas:31(6): 1343-1358.
- Wasif, Rafeel, and Aseem Prakash. 2017. “Do Government and Foreign Funding influence Individual Donations to Religious Nonprofits? A Survey Experiment in Pakistan.” Nonprofit Policy Forum 8(3): 237–273.
- Financial Impact of 9/11 on Muslim NGOs’ Financial Health (Nonprofit & VoluntarySector Quarterly).
- Racialized Minorities, Trust and Crisis: Muslim-American Nonprofit Leadership and Government Relations During the COVID-19 Pandemic (with Zeeshan Noor, Shariq Siddiqui and Sabith Khan) (Nonprofit Management & Leadership) .
- Muslim-American Philanthropy: An Introduction (With Shariq Siddiqui and Zeeshan Noor).
- Philanthropy Under Uncertainty: A Study of Muslim Giving During COVID-19 (With Osman Umarji, Shariq Siddiqui, and Zeeshan Noor).