- Siddiqui, Shariq, Rafeel Wasif and Sabith Khan. Understanding Muslim Philanthropy. Under Contract with Indian University Press. Expected release October 2021.
- Wasif, Rafeel. Practical Data Science for Nonprofit and Public Administration Research. Manuscript Under Preparation.
- Wasif, Rafeel. (Accepted Pending Minor Revisions). Impact of 9/11 on Muslim NGOs’ Financial Health. Nonprofit & Voluntary Sector Quarterly.
- Wasif, Rafeel. 2021. “Terrorists or Persecuted?: The Portrayal of Islamic Nonprofits in U.S. Newspapers.” Voluntas. https://doi.org/10.1007/s11266-021-00317-x.
- Wasif, Rafeel. 2020. “Does the Media’s Anti-Western Bias Affect Its Portrayal of NGOs in the Muslim World? Assessing Newspapers in Pakistan.” Voluntas:31(6): 1343-1358.
- Wasif, Rafeel, and Aseem Prakash. 2017. “Do Government and Foreign Funding influence Individual Donations to Religious Nonprofits? A Survey Experiment in Pakistan.” Nonprofit Policy Forum 8(3): 237–273.
- Racialized Minorities, Trust and Crisis: Muslim-American Nonprofit Leadership and Government Relations During the COVID-19 Pandemic (with Zeeshan Noor, Shariq Siddiqui and Sabith Khan) (Nonprofit Management & Leadership) .
- Muslim-American Philanthropy: An Introduction (With Shariq Siddiqui and Zeeshan Noor).
- Philanthropy Under Uncertainty: A Study of Muslim Giving During COVID-19 (With Osman Umarji, Shariq Siddiqui, and Zeeshan Noor).